- Paulina Waterfalls Hike, November 7, 2021
- Ski Waxing Video from Pine Mountain Sports
- Amazing Tree-well Rescue
With the limitations to meeting in person due to Covid, we have been holding Zoom Webinars. Here is a list and links to recordings of the webinars.
- Dec 9, 2020- Ed Weiser: 7 Simple Ways to Save a Life
- Dec 16, 2020- Ed Weiser: Winter Back Country Hazards
- Jan 13, 2021 – Bob Timmer-Peak View Snowshoe Trail
- Jan 21, 2021- Sara Fertig: Introduction to NEPA
- Feb 2, 2021-Laura Seaver: Introduction to eNavigation using Avenza
- Feb 9, 2021- Laura Seaver: eNavigation Beyond the Basics
- Feb 16, 2021- John Fertig: The 10 Essentials
- March 9, 2021- Sue Sullivan: How to Play Well with Others
- March 16, 2021- John Fertig: Skiing in Yellowstone
- April 11, 2021- Bill Martin: How to get lost; how to get found.
- May 11, 2021- Ron Hoyt, John Fertig, & Gary Elnan: Flower Hikes
- June 8, 2021- Eric Ness: Hiking the John Muir Trail
- Sept 14, 2021- Chandra LeGue: Oregon’s Ancient Forests
- Oct 12, 2021-Laura Seaver: Further topics in Avenza
- Nov 9, 2021-John Fertig: Avenza, Gaia, or CalTopo?
- Dec 14, 2021-Ron Hoyt: Cross Country Ski Equipment
- Jan 11, 2022-John Fertig: Crater Lake Circumnavigation
- Feb 15, 2022-Robert Walters: Avalanches-KBYG
- Mar 23, 2022-Jerry Sebestyen: CONC Vision
- Apr 12, 2022-Eric & Trish: Backpacking in the Wallowas
- May 9, 2022-New Committee Chairpersons & Plans
- Nov 1, 2022-John Fertig: What Nordic Skis are Right for Me?
- Dec 6, 2022-Eric Ness, Ron Hoyt & Charlie Kearns: Where to Nordic Ski near Bend
- Jan 17, 2023-Bob Timmer: Snowshoe Trails near Bend
CONC Meetup Group
Click here – Meetup.com – to join others for xcountry ski, snowshoe, and hiking trips – You do not have to be a member – come and check us out.
Summer/Fall Hiking Now! Watch for Meetups.
Volunteer to Help Maintain Shelters and Trails
We stock the ski shelters with firewood and maintain these shelters We maintain cross-country ski trails and snowshoe trails in Central Oregon. To volunteer, please visit our Volunteer page.
We Rebuilt Swampy and Nordeen Shelters!
We belong to a state-wide organization with chapters in Bend, Prineville, Salem, La Grande, Ashland, Grants Pass, Portland, Teacup (Mt. Hood), Klamath Falls, and The Dalles.
We support youth ski programs in Bend (High School and Bend Parks and Recreation).